You read it right kids, this is the August BeautyBox that I was supposed to write about last month, but didn't cause, well, life happens.
1. Queen of Hungary Omorovicza Mist was a surprise. It's a face mist with neroli and has a very light rose-scent. It's a hydrating toner/facial mist and feels so great on the skin. One spritz and I'm all, le sigh. The cost is right too, ($39) so it will be making its way into my hands very shortly.
2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara is fantastic. It's a one and done mascara that just keeps on kicking. I realized after trying this for a week that this was first time I've ever tried a mascara from Rimmel, and I'm a little excited about it. It's definitely a win. After searching for this, I think this is a UK only mascara, but there is an American version called 'Lift Me Up' which I'd like to try and see if it's the same. Regardless, I really like it and it's $9 give or take a little bit for a conversion rate.
3. Eve Lom Cleanser is a win only because I haven't tried it so I can't say I don't like it. However, I'm really excited to try it. Currently, I use the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and this reminds me of that. It uses a muslin cloth, which is the same as the Liz Earle, but it uses a few extra steps that I'm really interested in. Stay tuned.
THE NOT SO MUCH...
1. Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder is a pretty glittery shimmer powder that I think would be great for a special glittery make up but definitely needs a primer and definitely isn't the best thing since sliced bread. I've tried another product (lipstick) from Bellapierre and it was also pretty ok. I'd love to know if any of you have tried this brand and what you think? Let me know in the comments!
2. BeautyWorks 10 in 1 Miracle Spray was a big dud for me. I rarely have any luck with leave in conditioners and this one did everything that I hate about leave in conditioners. It left my hair heavy, greasy, and oily....a problem for every fine-haired girl. It's around $17 and remember, just because I didn't like it doesn't mean you won't. Let me know how you try this and you like it!
1. Caviar CC Cream 10 in 1 Leave-in Hair Protector is lost forever. Sorry guys. I didn't try this before I lost it.
Also, for those of you wondering, I had to cancel my Birchbox. We reorganized the finances and Birchbox just didn't make the cut.