Birthday's are the greatest and LookFantastic.com pulled out all the stops for the first birthday of their beauty box.
1. The Coupons. Oh yes ladies (and gents?) There is not one, not two, but six different coupons to different fitness, beauty, and fashion places all through the UK. I think they all ship to the US, but I'm going to be honest, that's a bit of an assumption.
2. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. I've used the crap out of this. It's very easy on the skin and does a great job of stripping the makeup, dirt, and oil, without completing drying out the skin. I'm still on the fence as to whether this is going to be my new skincare staple, or if I'm going to keep looking. I've been having some serious skin changes lately...
3. Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet and SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum. Basically everything that Cauldalie does I'm in love with and these two items are no difference. For me, these are not my everyday serum/moisturizer combination, but they are my after-mask or exfoliation go-to's.
4. Codage Paris Scrubbing Creme. Love. This. So. Much. You start exfoliating on dry skin and then gradually add water and eventually rinse away. It is a bit rough for your face, but it's 100% perfect for your body, feet, hands, etc. I do use this on my face, because I like a rougher more grainier exfoliate for my face, but if you don't, don't say I didn't warn you.
5. Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo & Conditioner. You know what? I really like this. It says it's supposed to strengthen and repair your hair and I'm sure it does. It could be that I'm really having a hair issue right now. Not an issue with my hair but I'm just feeling uninspired right now so using a good shampoo (compared to the Tresemme I've been using) felt really good. I'm not exactly sure if I'll repurchase though. I have my sites set on Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Shampoo & Conditioner right now.
1. TanWorx by Monu Skincare. Listen, every time something says it's a tan enhancer or maintainer, I always roll my eyes. It is my minimally educated opinion that your skin is going to loose it's tan just as fast as it's supposed to, regardless of whether you're using lotion, or a tan maintainer. I will say, keeping your skin moisturized will definitely, help, but this stuff was not a win for me. It did smell delicious.
2. Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme. This should be no surprise that this was not for me. It's for ultra-dry brittle hair, and that is just not what my hair is. I didn't even give it a try. I'll be passing this on to someone I know who deals with dry hair.