This weekend was pretty relaxed weekend. In fact the last couple of weekends have really been chill. Nothing too exciting happening, but rest assured, next weekend Brian and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary so we'll definitely be doing something!
When I thought about what to write today, I realized that I had discovered quite a few different products/services this weekend and thought that might be interesting. So this is going to be a lot like a Friday Favorites, but on a Monday. Make sense? Ok.
1. I logged on to one of my favorite blogs Vivianna does Makeup and saw that she and one of my other favorite blogs are getting together to make a beauty box with CultBeauty! I signed up for the wait list, I'd suggest you do the same here.
2. I've been having some serious dry skin problems. Like most oily skin gals, I've finally figured out how to keep my acne under control but now my skin is wicked dry, especially around my nose, so I've started to reintroduce some moisture to my skin and picked up the Hydrating Milky Mist from Pixi by Petra and it's like spraying a spa on your face. Go get it.
3. I had my first paraffin treatment at a nail salon. It was basically forced on me because my nails are soooo dry. It was amazing. If you've never done it, I highly recommend it.
4. I was looking for a new cookbook and found Essential Emeril on some random website that said "Top Cookbooks of 2015!" I picked it up from my local BN and paged through it yesterday. I'm excited to try it out.
5. I've been binging on Hart of Dixie on Netflix. It's about a 30 year old who ends up down in Alabama with a medical practice. It's actually pretty funny, entertaining, and has a fair amount of romance as well. Brian is hooked, although he'll never admit it. Or maybe he will, whatever. The downside? The southern drawl I picked up in my 6-month stint in So. Missouri has resurfaced.
6. I've been eyeing up a silk pillowcase since forever because I sleep on my back and wake up with what could easily be mistaken for a bird's nest in my hair. I found this one from Amazon and I can't wait to try it out.
Linking up with Beloved Boston!